2013年4月3日 星期三

It's time for an E-INK laptop-- at work.

me as a consumer, e-ink laptop would be the most thing that i want.
I sit in front of my laptop 8 hours a day, and most of the time I'm reading.
Whether it's articles or news or stuffs from magazine,
Hence it will do so much good to me, to replace the current LCD which is keeping refresh to a steady and eye-friendly panel.



When people work they deal with text file , spreadsheets, or slides
and most of all surfing the web.
They are not necessarily  with a really high refresh rate,
and at the same time people usually have to stare at the screens for a really long time.
Doesn't the situation above just be a perfect match for e-ink screen,
And the biggest drawback of old e-ink screen is the refresh rate,
however since the mass production in 2009, to the newest kindle paperwhite ,
refresh rate improve much.
Still not good enough for videos, but I guess the next generation is already good enough to web browsing.
So I think now is the right time for an e-ink laptop, and I want it so much.
Moreover it can be an good opportunity for those laptop makers who suffer for low growth and no inovation.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎各位留言
能與大家交流是我的榮幸。